Duncan Golf Management is a family owned and operated business that strives to grow the game of golf and strengthen our community as a whole. DGM is dedicated to providing the best golf experience in Northern Nevada. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service and providing excellent course conditions. When you play a round with DGM, you’re family!
March 20 – Duncan Golf – COVID-19 Update
Our courses will be opening weather permitting, with strict guidelines provided by the Governor, and to provide a quality outdoor experience to those that are looking to play at our courses: Lakeridge, Wolf Run, Wildcreek, Toiyabe, Eagle Valley and Dayton Valley.
**Winter Rates have been extended to Thursday, April 16**
We have taken actions to make everyone feel safe and healthy during their time at a Duncan Golf Management property, we are creating a level of safety through each human contact point of our service.
In anticipation of upcoming visits to our DGM properties, please utilize online booking engines and phone reservations to minimize the time required in the Golf Shop.
Below are steps to increase the health, safety and smooth process for your experience:
• During Check in at the Golf Shop – Our goal is to make the check in process as quick as possible for everyone involved. To encourage shorter personal interaction time at the check in counter we ask that customers arriving in groups of 2 or more send one person in to pay for the group. For the safety of everyone involved we would encourage credit card transactions verse cash transactions. We’ll commit to sanitize and disinfect the check in area on a regular basis throughout the day. Retail in the golf shop will become limited to what is behind the counter and we will have a single point of contact – ball, gloves, etc.
• Walking /Golf Carts and Golf Course – It is obviously easier to keep “social distance” if you’re walking the golf course. Golf cart rentals will be single rider only unless they are family members- only one person in cart at a time- they can put two bags on cart but cannot occupy the cart at same time- 6-foot social distancing. The idea is to stay out of the range of strangers. We will be removing the sand/seed bottles from each cart but leave the ball/club washer. Rakes have been removed from bunkers and flagsticks have been removed from greens. We would ask that golfers smooth out their footprints as best as possible after entering and exiting a bunker. In addition, our plan is to disinfect and sanitize each cart in between rounds, including flushing and disinfecting each club/ball washer.
• Food & Beverage – Duncan Golf Management during these times will not be at full service and have limited hours of operations. To limit interaction between Guests and Employees, we will only have “drive through” or “grab & go” options available to our Members & Guests. You can phone in your order or come to the counter and order food and drink and our employees will prepare it and serve it to you on a “drive thru” basis only. Our Food & Beverage Team will ask what condiments you would prefer and provide them with the food. There will be no seating in the Duncan Golf Management for the time being, and we will be limited to only paper plates, disposable utensils and plastic cups will be provided. All food is presented to-go.
• Driving Range/Putting Green – Balls will be dispensed in the golf shop and the ball dispenser will not be in use. Golf balls and buckets will be cleaned between customers. Please leave your range baskets on the range. Putting Green cups will be removed, and sand filled to the top of each hole – leaving about quarter inch from top of turf canopy- no cups.
• Cleaning and Sanitizing – There will be a heightened frequency of disinfecting high touch areas such as restroom sinks and basins, doorknobs, counter tops, etc. It is our intention that if it’s touched, we will wipe it with disinfectant.
• Staff – Our employees are committed to use common sense and best practices including hand washing, non-contact greeting, social distancing and high levels of personal hygiene.
What you can do to help yourself and everyone else at the golf course:
• Limit contact with your fellow playing partners.
• Keep your distance from groups outside your own and remember “social distancing” of at least 6 feet.
• Please do not play if you are not feeling well.
• Get in, get out and keep your visits in the clubhouse to the least amount of time as possible.
The health and safety of our Members, Guests and Employees is our number one priority. We’ll continue to monitor the coronavirus crisis with the intention of doing what’s right for the health and safety of everyone.
We truly appreciate your help and understanding during this very difficult time.
Duncan Golf Management Team
LAKERIDGE GOLF COURSE
LakeRidge Golf Course is a Robert Trent Jones course that has consistently been voted the “Best of Reno” ever since it first opened in 1969. Though the course sits less than five miles from downtown, the surrounding mountains provide a tucked-away feel. There are some stunning views from the elevated tees but don’t get too distracted, this challenging course demands your attention. Mature trees tower over the fairways but they are thankfully wide enough to offer a little room for error. Water comes into play frequently and there are strategically placed bunkers lurking along the undulating greens. Accuracy is essential at LakeRidge Golf Course. The signature hole is the par-3 15th. This tee sits atop a rocky ridge that is perched 140 feet above Lake Stanley. You’ll be playing downhill to an island green on this challenging but scenic hole.
WOLF RUN GOLF CLUB
This Duncan Golf Management operated facility can challenge you whether you are a seasoned competitor or weekend warrior, every golfer will find an enjoyable round on the championship layout at Wolf Run Golf Club.
Our facilities include a practice putting green, beautiful new chipping green with patio seating, full service club repair and newly remodeled driving range with a 100- yard short game area to practice chips and sand shots. The Grill at Wolf Run offers impeccable service and food. Wolf Run Golf Course prides itself on being the home course to the University of Nevada Men’s and Women’s Golf Teams.
TOIYABE GOLF CLUB
Nestled at the base of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Toiyabe Golf Club has a picturesque landscape of shimmering lakes, meandering streams, and towering pines. This course has a traditional layout that features contoured fairways and fast, generous greens. There are nearly 50 bunkers strategically placed throughout and water comes into play on 14 holes. Elevated tees provide spectacular views of Mt. Rose and Slide Mountain. The golf course is challenging but still player-friendly with seven sets of tees. In addition to the course, Toiyabe Golf Club also offers practice facilities that include chipping and sand practice areas along with an expansive putting green.
DAYTON VALLEY GOLF CLUB
Dayton Valley is recognized as one of the premier courses in Northern Nevada. This Arnold Palmer designed course hosts the longest standing PGA Tour Qualifying tournament in the country.
The spectacular high-desert, championship course has also earned four and one-half stars in Golf Digest’s “Places to Play,” and it’s easy to see why.
Incorporating forty acres of water features, which directly affect play on no less than twelve holes, and numerous strategic bunkers, the stunning par-72 course is as devious as it is beautiful. The lightning fast greens are generously sized, while the lush fairways are liberally mounded. The pristine course at Dayton Valley Golf and Country Club is truly an oasis in the desert, surrounded by the stately eastern Sierra Nevada. With ample amenities, Dayton Valley specializes in group and tournament outings.
EAGLE VALLEY GOLF COURSES
Welcome to Eagle Valley Golf Course, located in the foothills of spacious Carson City, Nevada, just minutes from scenic Lake Tahoe, Virginia City, Reno and the beautiful Carson Valley. Here at Eagle Valley we offer two of the region’s top 18-hole course for players to pick from. Our Eagle Valley East course features a user-friendly layout, great for both walking and riding. Our Eagle Valley West, meanwhile, is a desert links-style course that challenges the best of golfers. But regardless of what course you play, you will find that Eagle Valley Golf provides a high quality golfing experience!